Thursday, May 15, 2014
Wish List: For Our Home
1. Our front door is very worn looking and could use a fresh coat of paint. It is currently a deep burgundy color, but I'd love to convince Ernie that we should take the plunge and get a purple door. The purple door on this page is beautiful!
2. Our kitchen island tends to become a dumping ground for keys, mail that Ernie needs to look at, and various reminders. This mail center would be a great solution.
3. I have long dreamed about having a gorgeous photo or painting of the Mackinac Bridge hanging above our couch. I'd love to get a 20" by 30" canvas of this print by Angie McCullagh. Her photos are gorgeous!
4. Our current towels are are a little worn out, to put it politely. Ernie has been clinging to a couple of Tommy Hilfiger towels in particular that he doesn't want to give up, so I think these towels would make us both happy. I know he would want navy, but I could also go for some blue, grey, and sand ones.
5. Before Matthew was born, we had a computer room on the first floor that Ernie kindly painted a dark, bright purple per my request (yes, it's my favorite color, hence #1). With Matthew needing his own room, the computer room was converted to our guest room. The current bedding doesn't fit in well and is a little worn after a well-meaning guest machine washed the dry clean only comforter. This comforter set would simple and beautiful.